Friday, September 18, 2015

Cute-a-saurus!

Hello everyone, 
I am so excited and honored to be a guest over at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. Thank you so much Beth for the honor and awesome goodies to play with. I really love the products and some of them makes it so easy to create. I used 3 new to me products today...You can check on how I made my card and how I used the adhesive sheets for flocking and how I used the awesome E-Z Stars for foiling HERE. I also used the new E-Z Runner Grand and it is so easy and perfect to use :)

I really am loving these cute dinos from the Prehistoric Friends set from our new release at SugarPea Designs :)




4 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

That is the cutest card ever, just seriously adorable!

Sue McRae said...

Oh my goodness, these little guys are just adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Aileen said...

Cute as, love this card as I think any young child would. Your colouring is brilliant.