Wednesday, September 9, 2015

SugarPea Designs September Sweet Release Day 3

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to the SugarPea Designs Fall release week DAY 3 and we have a cute stamp set and awesome die to share with you:)

For today's card I used this cute Stamp set "Eek-A-Boo". Unfortunately my dies are still in mail but the new die are really awesome! I have them linked below :)

For my card, I created a watercolor wash using my Kaleidacolor inks by ImagineCrafts. Stamped the spider web. I die-cut a frame using 2 of the circle dies from ZIG ZAG stitched circles. I stamped, colored and fussy cut this cutie :) and applied lots of clear sparkle onto the frame and my ghostie...lol






We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN the "Eek-A-Boo" stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our Fall Product Release will be announced on Sunday September 13th.

Click on the graphics to check the stamp and die in the store.



This is the die we are releasing today!


You can check all the wonderful inspiring creations by the DTs below





20 comments:

New Creations said...

Wow Isha! Simply a sweet creation with such watercolor effect and addition of circle in black really popped out this sweet image!

Stacey Schafer said...

awesomesauce, Isha! can you teach me how to watercolor backgrounds?! love yours!!!

Brandi R said...

Awesome card! Love the design and that watercolor in the background just makes this even more yummy ♥

~Jeri~ said...

LOVE!!! The background is awesome!! Beautiful work!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Great backgound - and like how you did the circle.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Adorable! The background really is nice!

Renae said...

Very nice card.

swldebbie said...

cute!

Heidi Brawley said...

what a very fun Halloween card!!!

None None said...

Ooh, this is super fun! I love the watercolored background and the crispness of the webs - such a great contrast!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome background and details on your delightful card! Love the ghost!

Annie said...

Cute card! Love the spiderwebs in the background! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful card! I love that great purple watercolor background!
Take care!
Michele

Sarah said...

I agree with everyone. This is a beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Adorable! I like the little spider webs in the background.

Katia said...

it's and adorable card, I love your watercolor background!

Dina said...

I love how you framed up the ghost with the circle! Such a sweet card!!!

Laura said...

This stamp set is so cute. The ghost is so sweet.

D.Ann C said...

Nice watercolor!

Taunya Butler said...

LOVE this card - It just looks so awesome!!! Love that black circle element!!