Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Thank You!!

Hello friends of the blog world! Today I am sharing a card saying Thank You to all of you...my friends, my blog followers. Thank you for your support, sweet words and motivation. Thank you this hobby to help me come across some awesome people around the World, whome I call friends :)

Now to my card, I first sponged some ink through the stencil and then applied some iridescent Creative Medium by Imagine Crafts. Then I did some watercolor and a bit of flick of color. Then I die-cut the leaves using vellum, applied a little VersaMark ink to the tips and gold embossed them. I applied ink to the butterfly stamp, spritzt it with water and stamped onto a watercolor die-cut. then I die-cut the scribbles die and created the cluster. For the final touches, I just used some gold tread and sequins by pretty pink posh.






I am adding this card to the Card Design Superstar Contest over at MFT :) 

Card Design Superstar



7 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card, love the watercolour butterfly and the added scribble. Lovely. Tracy x

Dawn T said...

stunning Isha.

"glow" said...

hey... sweet card.. love yor butterfly with hot pink and gold.. thanks for the card share... :)

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the gold tipped leaves!! Beautiful card Isha

Celeste Goff said...

This card is simply gorgeous Isha!

jintyoo7 said...

What a beautiful collage of elements Isha! Love the sheen on the creative medium AND the gold tipped leaves are perfect :-)

Jill said...

Just so lovely Isha!! Glad you entered this in the MFT Contest! :)