Wednesday, September 2, 2015

STAMPtember Cards!

Hello everyone! As you know yesterday, I got some awesome goodies from Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release!!! And I couldn't stop playing.

For my first card I used one of the small stamp from the set and created a loose watercolor stamped panel using the first and 2nd. generation stamping using ink and water. If you follow me, you know that I really enjoy using those small stamps from the full sets to create my cards :) I used my favorite Kaleidacolor inks by ImagineCrafts. I also used my favorite Brass embossing glitter by WOW! Embossing powder.



For my second card, I stamped this cute girlie with the bag on her bag. This is perfect for my younger daughter :) I stamped and watercolored her. Then I just created a background wash. I stamped those tiny stars for added effect! I used SugarPea Design Sugar Cuts Zig Zag stitched rectangle die for the mat layer!







 Do check the Simon says Stamp shop to check in all the wonderful goodies they released and today they have a blog hop with the new release !!

Supplies


2 comments:

Suchi said...

Both of your cards are soo beautiful Isha!! Love them! <3
Suchi xx

Dawn T said...

gorgeous cards Isha. Beautifully done