Friday, September 11, 2015

SugarPea Designs September Sweet Release Day 5

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to the SugarPea Designs Fall release week DAY 3 and we have a cute stamp set and awesome die to share with you:)

For today's card I used this cute Stamp set "Watercolor Brushstrokes" and "Sparkle and Shine".

For my first card, I used the beautiful watercolor brushstrokes stamp set. It has such lovely strokes in it and you can really create so many different looks. I used some of the strokes here and stamped it using my new love Kaleidacolor inks by ImagineCrafts. I also stamped and embossed a couple of them using WOW! Embossing Powder in metallic Brass...another of my current favorites :)
I die-cut and stacked the sentiments and used pico embellisher onto the top layer. Then before adhering it to the card, I slightly offset it with a pink die-cut. Finally some Pretty Pink Posh sequins :)

Playing along the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
I am sharing this card for the Simon Says Work it Wednesday Challenge as I was inspired by the Autumn hues for it :) 

For this card I created my own Bokeh paper by stamping the stamps from the Sparkle and Shine stamp set using various white inks. Love the effect :)


I am sharing this card for the Simon Says Work it Wednesday Challenge as I was inspired by the Autumn hues for it :) 
I am adding all the 3 cards for the NBUS Challenge


For my last card, I just stamped and embossed the images. Added a touch of watercolor using my Kaleidacolor inks. some sequins and embossed the sentiment onto a colored vellum :)







We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN the "Watercolor Brushstrokes" stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our Fall Product Release will be announced on Sunday September 13th. Our entire Fall Product Release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Store at 06:00 PM EST TODAY :)
Please click HERE to shop and if you are lucky enough to win a set you've already purchased, you may choose another stamp set of the same value!

Click on the graphics to check the stamp and die in the store.






And before I leave you to check out all the awesome creations by the SugarPea DTs, be sure to come back a bit later as I have some exciting NEWS to share with you all....talk about exciting I am feeling blessed and there are more Happy News to come in the near future :)




28 comments:

Piali said...

Beautiful cards, Isha!!! 2nd one is my favorite! Love the new release!

Ashwini Rao said...

Absolutely fantastic cards! So much inspiration in each and every one of them!! Thanks Isha!!

None None said...

Amazing cards! Each card left me more stunned than the previous card as they are all gorgeous! Thanks for explaining how you created each one and what specific tools were used. I love the bokeh effect on your last card - stunning!

Michele K. Henderson said...

LOVE your cards! The color is so bright and wonderful! I love how cheerful and fun they are!
Take Care!
Michele

Shelly said...

Stunning cards, Isha!!

New Creations said...

So perfect creations and you are the true gem! Love the bokeh technique on the second one!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Three fabulous cards!

Heather said...

These are all beautiful!! I really like how you used the brushstrokes to create a kind of cross-hatch pattern. Fun!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! I love all the possibility the Watercolor Brushstrokes. (But the link goes to a "not found" page. ��

snazzyjj said...

Love all the layering. Your technique is awesome.

Deepti said...

Oh my incredible creations... I am in awe!

Dee said...

Great use of color in all three of your cards!

~Jeri~ said...

Great cards and colors chosen!! Thank you for all the inspiration each day this week!!!

D.Ann C said...

Oh, WoW! I can't decide which of the first two cards I like more... they both sing to me!!

Sue D said...

Wonderful, colorful cards!

Taunya Butler said...

What an amazing trio of BEAUTIFUL cards - each one so special and gorgeous!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Great cards! Love the splash of color.

Dina said...

Just when I thought I had seen all the amazing things you could do with this set, I see YOURS! OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't even choose a favorite from the three!!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

What gorgeous cards...love the strokes on the first and the colours on the 2nd.

swldebbie said...

great backgrounds on these cards! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful cards are 'gems'...love the brushstroke background.

Laurie said...

I love your thank you card. The brush stamps were used so cleverly!! Beautiful!

Annie said...

What gorgeous cards! I love both these stamp sets!! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

Judy said...

Love all these cards. I want the brush strokes and shine bright stamp kits but keep getting a broken link on the shine one.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome colors on all your pretty cards!

Shona Chambers said...

I love them all!! They are so creative, especially your second card, the diamond bokeh is sensational!!

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! 3 fabulous cards!! Amazing designs! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Darnell said...

You are such an inspiration, Isha! All of these are yummy, beautiful cards!! Thank you for playing in my NBUS Challenge #5 ~ so long ago! I'm sorry that my nursing duties have made me so late to come by and thank you. Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell