Friday, September 11, 2015

Exciting Announcement!!

Hello and welcome everyone! This is my 2nd. post of the day.

For my SugarPea Designs Day 5 Fall Release Post please click HERE

So finally I can share a secret, I've been keeping for a few days :) I am joining the Waffle Flower Challenge Design team!! Yes!! That's me along with so many talented designers :) Thank you so much Nina and Tessa for the honor. 


Today, Nina is introducing us all on the Waffle Flower Blog, I hope you'll pop in to meet the rest of the team!

I love Waffle Flower stamps and dies. For today, I really decided to go bold and played with this AMAZING sentiment and my Kaleidacolor inks.


Playing along the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge! I used Waffle flower stamps!

Thanks for being part of my happiness :) Have a nice day!


8 comments:

New Creations said...

Congratulations Isha! Love this colorful creation with ombre look, what a fantastic start!

Deepti said...

Yay! Huge congratulations :) you rock !

Sue McRae said...

Congratulations Isha, you're an excellent addition to the team!

jintyoo7 said...

HIP HIP Hooray!!!! Congratulations Isha!

fantastic card too!

Dawn T said...

congratulations Isha. Lovely card.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations! So well deserved! Your card is beautiful!

Shelly said...

Yay!! Congrats, Isha! So happy to be working with you!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Isha! The colours are so pretty and the design is wonderful.
Congrats on your new DT :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx