Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

This week we at StampNation are playing along with the sketch challenge over at MFT Challenge and Inspiration Blog. I really love the sketch, so I made 2 cards :)

Here is the sketch


One of my cards is exclusive for StampNation but you can see a peek here:


And here is another card I made. I really enjoyed creating both the cards. I first made a watercolor washed panel. Cut it with the triangle dies. Then adhered these to a piece of acetate using 3d foam. Love the wonderful texture and dimension. I then cut white flower from the scribbles die. Finally I stamped, embossed the sentiment, fussy cut it and adhered it onto the scribbles flower using 3 D foam. 
Sorry the photo is not perfect, I will take another one later :)



I am adding this card to the Card Design Superstar Contest over at MFT :) 

Card Design Superstar

A friend told me to link my card to this new Pinterest Inspired Challenge and my card is perfect for it :) Thank you Michele. And since this is all geometric, I am adding it to Virginia's View Challenge too.


Supplies: 


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowza, Isha!!! These cards are AWESOME! I adore your colors and techniques!
Big HUGS!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are WONDERFUL! Love what you did with the watercolor!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely , perfection for Virginia's View challenge too Isha!!! -Hugs
-Kimberly

Lori said...

Very pretty colors, great card!

Deepti said...

Wow! I am speechless :)

Leni said...

Very beautiful!

Shona Chambers said...

Those triangles are superb and its perfect for the Pinterest challenge!!!

conil said...

Beautiful watercoloring on all that pristine white. Perfect for Virginia's View.

Diana K said...

Gorgeous colouring - wow and wow! Love this card.

Arte Banale said...

Beautiful and very creative! Love it!

Jill said...

this card is WAY more than a card Isha-- so so cool! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge :)

PiecesbyEmily said...

Wow Isha, this is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Pinterest Inspired Challenge!

Susan R. Opel said...

Great job, Isha! This was on my favorites list!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your Pinterest Inspired Challenge win! Love this card!

Cris G. said...

Congratulations on winning the PIC, Isha! Your card is so good!
I've been in an acetate spree lately, love to use it too.