Thursday, September 10, 2015

SugarPea Designs September Sweet Release Day 4

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to the SugarPea Designs Fall release week DAY 3 and we have a cute stamp set and awesome die to share with you:)

For today's card I used this cute Stamp set "Prehistoric Pals". And we have matching dies too :) Unfortunately my dies are still in mail but the new died are really awesome! I have them linked below :)

For my card, I couldn't resist to create a scene using these cute critters. So I did some masking and sponged my Kaleidacolor inks to create this one layer card. I then stamped, colored the images using Copic markers and fussy cut it. Finally adhered everything to create my card. I am so happy with the result :)



I am playing along with the NBUS Challenge all the stamps are new on this card :)




We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN the "Prehistoric Pals" stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our Fall Product Release will be announced on Sunday September 13th.

Click on the graphics to check the stamp and die in the store.



You can check more wonderful inspiration by my teamies :)



33 comments:

Danielle Dietz said...

Your scene is adorable! The dinosaurs look like best friends! :)

New Creations said...

Oh Isha! Your coloring always blown me away, cute dino images in bright but with soft look!!!

Zarah said...

Your colouring is just perfect - I am having a serious case of colouring envy here!... And aww, that card... Those adooorable dinos and that scene you created... LOVE it!

Shelly said...

Super cute!!

Renae said...

Soooooo cute!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Super cute tiny dinosaurs! I love your beautiful coloring technique!
Take care!
Michele

Stacey Schafer said...

sensational scene, Isha!

Dot J Freel said...

I love your card and really hope to win this dinosaur set!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sweet card!

Sharla said...

This set is just adorable, love your card and the scene you've created!!

swldebbie said...

This card makes me smile!

Katia said...

you create an adorable scene!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very sweet card...love the little scene.

KimberlyRae said...

Absolutely AMAZING! Love your Dino Card, of course the sweet lil guys and your Floor ground is just Perfect! I would like to WIN and make my Grandson an interactive coloring book from the stamps and dies! Hopping Along to each one of your Gorgeous Design Teams blogs now...Wheeeeeeeee!

Unknown said...

Love the look o this new set! Your card is so cute!

Jen P said...

Great scene! You did a terrific job of coloring it as well! Great new stamp set too!

Sue D said...

Very cute. I like how you colored the dinosaurs and the background scene.

McStamper said...

Love the stamps and dies. The card is adorable.

Heather said...

So ADORABLE!!! I LOVE your pink dino and the sandy hills.

None None said...

Stunning sponging to create the scene! The colors all blend so beautifully!

Dina said...

Ah-dorable! I love the sponging!!! Very cute card!

Annie said...

Adorable! Love all the sentiments in this set! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

Denise Bryant said...

Fun little scene and awesome coloring!

Brandi R said...

Completely adorable! LOVE this ♥

Suchi said...

Adorableeeeeeee card Isha...so cuteee! :)
Suchi xx

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Isha. Such a sweet and cute scene with your dinosaurs

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is so adorable, it reminds me of old home movie footage where toddlers are beginning to learn how to walk and toddle towards one of their friends.

Deepti said...

Such an adorable scene and what a fabulous coloring !

~Jeri~ said...

Beautiful coloring and card! Great work!

D.Ann C said...

Your scene is too cute!

Taunya Butler said...

So Cute and all the background scenery is super awesome!!

mgpm said...

Beautiful work, love that pink!

Unknown said...

cute and funny! great for an over the hill card.