Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tweet On You!!

Hello friends of the blog world! So, this week was busy in my craft room and my crafty place has become a mess. So the natural thing would be to clean it, right? Yes, I became a good girl and started to clean....5 minutes...8 minutes....Hmmm! now I found this new to me lovely stamp and inks....well I am still a good girl. I created a card, which I am really happy with...my desk can stay messy till morning :)

So to start this card, I masked my mat layer and sponged it using various inks from Kaleidacolor and Memento inks by Imagine Crafts. I then stamped over it using white ink. Then some flicks to create some interest to the background. Then I made a shaker element...Love making shaker cards...just need to get some foam tape roll and sequins I think. I used the sequins by Lucy and Pretty Pink Posh. To give some more interest to the background, I dissected it and used foam tape on two of the panels :)


I stamped the birdie twice. cut the wing from the 2nd. image and adhered it over the first image for dimension :)


I am adding this card to the Card Design Superstar Contest over at MFT :) 

Card Design Superstar

I am also adding it to the Simon Says Work it Wednesday Challenge



13 comments:

Natasha said...

What a cute card! The shaker element is awesome!

Darnell said...

This is a gorgeous shaker card, Isha! I love the vibrant colors! You should enter it in my NBUS Challenge since it's new to you product! Hugs, Darnell

Aileen said...

Ohhh Isha such a beautiful card. I totally love the colours you used, the layout everything.

Nicole Wright Designs said...

This is such a great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog. Cheers Nicole

Sue McRae said...

Love the bright and cheery colours and your cute shaker element!

Shelly said...

Super fun and sweet!!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Isha. really pretty

Vanessa said...

So pretty, Isha! I love the colors!!

Shona Chambers said...

Most brilliant card EVER!! Just love everything about it, its amazing!!!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is such an amazing card! A winner for sure! Congrats on your SSS spotlight!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

So bright and happy design! Congrats on your SSS Spotlight! Hugs, -Sweet Kobylkin

Maikreations said...

This is truly adorable! I love everything about your card: the bright fantastic colours, the shaker part, the gap and that cute birdie ;o) Thank you for sharing! Happy crafting, Maike

Diane Jaquay said...

This is FABULOUS, Isha! The colors are perfect, the shaker is adorable, LOVE!