Friday, November 6, 2015

3 Products 3 Ways /Make Amazing Design Team

Hello friends!
For the SugarPea Designs Day 5 release week post please click HERE
As the title says " 3 Products 3 Ways", I am sharing my take on the three products given from the Celebrations by Richard Garay line. The three products (Patterned paper from the Celebrations Special Occasion, Stamp set "Cup for Two" and the fun wide Washi Tap) were given to Vanessa, Alice and myself. 
I love love the fun and bright colors of this collection and a variety of products too.

Here is what I created


And this is how I created it:
  1. Make cardbase using Whip Cream cardstock
  2. Adhere the washi tape to a piece of  Whip Cream cardstock. Cut it in 2 stripes.
  3. Cut the green polka dot patterned paper from the Celebrations Special Occasion collection
  4. Die-cut the Tag That bubble and stamp the sentiment.
  5. Now stamp the cup using rock and roll stamping technique. This gives a wonderful gradient of colors to the image and also gives extra depth. 
  6. To stamp my cup, I first stamped the image using Odacious Orange ink. Then I inked the edges of the stamp using Candy Apple ink and dabbed the ink edges using a tissue to soften them and stamped over the previously stamped image. Using a stamp positioner helps for this step.
  7. I then fussy cut around the cup an d adhered it onto the card using some 3D foam. To finish I added a little linen thread to ground the image and finally my favorite Journey Glaze to the "Heart":)
Love the glossy effect and the gradient color of stamping.


Here is another photo for you of the dimension.



(Patterned paper from the Celebrations Special Occasion, Stamp set "Cup for Two" and the fun wide Washi Tape Cheveron Print) 

Supplies:

True Fusion Ink: Candy Apple, Black Licorice; Cardstock: Whip Cream; Journey Glaze; Journey Foam Squares; Journey Tape Runner

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

isha, I love this.

Von Marie said...

So pretty, love the bright colors!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous card Isha!!! Love the color combo!

TOM said...

I am very happy to read this one. I love the fun and bright colors of this collection and a variety of products too. keep it up. Now it's time to avail https://zapshutters.co.uk/" for more information.

Jack Harry said...

Nice post. It's a very informative article for the business because it give them a perfect idea. How to manage the different variety of products. Now it's time to avail Limo Service Bay Area