Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thank You!

Hello Everyone! Today, is Wednesday and that means a new challenge over at at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge blog. Today is my last post with them this month :( Hope there will be more sometime :) I want to say "Thank You" to SSS and Lorraine for having me at the blog and the DTs for all the encouraging and sweet comments. I really enjoyed my part as a guest designer :) 

wed-designerspotlight-header

wed-newchallenge-header

This week's theme for the challenge is: ANYTHING GOES and we are sharing Altenew products this week.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Here is my Thank You card :) I used Emboss Resist technique and my inks by IMAGINECrafts.


I used Altenew Vintage Flowers and Label Love stamp set
Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store

50dollar_voucher_600px

Simon Says Stamp

Hope to see you play and don't forget to check out awesome creations by the DT's at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog

Along with the supplies below, I also used Kaleidacolor ink Desert Heat by IMAGINECrafts!


9 comments:

Jingle said...

Isha, this is beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous card!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Isha, great use of the flowers to create such pretty colours!!

hugs
Heather xx

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous design, Isha! Loving this!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Isha,

THIS card is fabulous - I love the watercolour look - I've been really wanting to do some lately and your technique is teaching me new things.

Dawn T said...

gorgeous colours Isha. A very pretty card.

Lorraine A said...

Stunning card Isha, the colors and whole design is absolutely gorgeous 😊

It has been a pleasure having you along with us, your creations have all been fabulous!
Luv
Lols x x x

Caryn said...

I've been so naughty getting round my teamies blogs lately - so sorry! Your cards have been gorgeous this month and this one is no exception - just beautiful xxx

Ruth G said...

This is such a lovely card and looks like it would be such fun to create, too (loves me some watercolors)! The colors are so pretty and the flowers are, too! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

Teresa Kline said...

so happy you have been with us Isha! your card is stunning, I luv those sweet flowers against all the color!
hope you have a super weekend!

sparkle & shine, kindness! *~*