Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Thinking of You: Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Hello Everyone! Today, I am so excited and honored to be guest designer at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge blog.

wed-designerspotlight-header

I will be sharing my creations with you every week in the month of November :)

wed-newchallenge-header

This week's theme for the challenge is: Thinking of You and we are showcasing Hero Arts Stamps!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Here is what I created:


I used various stamps by Hero Arts ( Bird, Overlap Circle Frame, CL778: Flower Garden and CL342)to create my card. I used my clean color Zig brush markers and some inks by Imagine Crafts.

Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store

50dollar_voucher_600px

Simon Says Stamp

Hope to see you play and don't forget to check out awesome creations by the DT's at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog


11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Isha :-) the bird is adorable and so beautifully coloured, the wreath looks absolutely fantastic too, LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Isha, such a pretty design and stamped wreath......your bird is just adorable!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lin said...

Oh, Isha, this is so lovely! What a wonderful combination of stamps! Pinning this one......

Piali said...

Beautiful card!!! Love it!!

Melissa Bove said...

Such a beautiful card Isha! Love this! Such a wonderful image and fabulous coloring!!

hugs...

Stephanie said...

This is beautiful, Isha! I love how you blended the bird!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Teresa Kline said...

hi Isha! super gorgeous card, I luv the design and colors! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Dawn T said...

AWESOME Isha. Your wreath is beautiful as is your colourful bird

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous card Isha! LOOVE that bird. Beautiful watercoloured wreath. So nice to have you guest design for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this month.
Gayatri xx

Libby Hickson said...

This is so pretty Isha! I love how you combined the stamps for this beautiful design.

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Isha!!