Friday, November 20, 2015

Keep it Simple: Make Amazing Design Team

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing a project using the Spellbinder's Celebrations Line by Richard Garay. This time the theme is "Technique Video". I am sharing a couple of techniques "direct to paper inking, Emboss resist and iron-off" and have kept my card simple. It's been a long time since I did my last video, so do bear with me....lol 




Here is my video for you :)


Some of the supplies I used



Hope you enjoyed watching :) Happy weekend!!

Supplies:
 Cardstock: Stamp: Doily Fun, My Friend; Ink: Cool Caribbean, Pixie Play, Cotton Candy, Captivating Coral; Die: Pierced Square
Cardstock: Whip Cream, Black Licorice; Ink: Black Licorice, Denim Days; Journey Foam Squares; Journey Tape Runner, Journey Bloom Tool

Others: ImagineCrafts featuring Tsukineko: VersaMark ink; WOW! Embossing Powder (Clear, White); Uniball Signo White Gel Pen.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are so much fun Isha....the colors are WOW.

Deepti said...

Fabulous video amid what an amazing choice of colors :) gorgeous cards !