Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hope Santa Spoils You!!

Hello Everyone! Today, is Wednesday and that means a new challenge over at at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge blog. Since I am guest designing with them this month, I have a card for you :)

wed-designerspotlight-header

I will be sharing my creations with you every week in the month of November :)

wed-newchallenge-header

This week's theme for the challenge is: CHRISTMAS and we are showcasing My Favorite Things Products!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Here is what I created:



I used MFT Stamp and patterned paper to create my card. I also used some ImagineCRAFTS "featuring"Tsukineko products.

Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store

50dollar_voucher_600px

Simon Says Stamp

Hope to see you play and don't forget to check out awesome creations by the DT's at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog

Copic Markers: W7, W5, W3, W1; RV25, RV23, RV21; YG17, YG03, YG01; Y38, Y35, Y15; E13, E11, E00, E000

15 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Isha! Love that sweet image and sentiment! Your coloring is wonderful!!

hugs...

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Isha :-) the image is adorable and I love the simple background and the striped border, perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Virginia L. said...

Love EVERYTHING about this card, Isha! I love that sentiment, too (makes me giggle)! So stinky cute! Brilliant job!

Lin said...

What a great sentiment for this image, Isha! Love it!

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Isha. Your image is so cute and so beautiful coloured.

Jo x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Isha, a lovely design and super background blending......your image is adorable and fabulously coloured!!

hugs
Heather xx

~amy~ said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Isha! The image is adorable and you've coloured it beautifully
hugs
Mandy xx

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card, Isha! Such perfect coloring and I love your bold choices!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Celeste Goff said...

So stinking cute Isha!!!

Jingle said...

This is super cute! Beautiful work!

Dawn T said...

Super sweet Isha. The card is simply beautiful.

Shelly said...

Oh, LOVE this!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Isha,

Your card is so simple, and simply SWEET!

Blessings,
Barb

Ruth G said...

Super sweet Christmas card! I love the coloring and the shaded background and splatters are wonderful, too! TFS!