Tuesday, November 3, 2015

SugarPea Designs November Sweet Release Day 2

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to the SugarPea Designs Holiday release week DAY 2 . We have lots and lots of fun stuff to share with you this week so make sure to visit all the blogs, each day of this week as there are some awesome prizes along the way too.

For today's card I used this cute Elves Stamp set "Whisky Business" and also the "Sugar Cuts- Whisky Business Die"

I made a shaker card today!! Love making them. I created a part of the background by embossing the small images from the set. Then I used my inks to watercolor...the embossed parts resisted the ink. Then I stamped and embossed some images in gold and watercolor it using Kaleidacolor inks. Die-cut them and Boy!! having the dies help big time :)
I stamped and colored this cute girlie image using Copics.





We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN the "Whisky Business" stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our Winter Product Release will be announced on Sunday, November 9th.. Our entire Winter Product Release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, November 6th. at 06:00 PM EST :)
Please click HERE to shop and if you are lucky enough to win a set you've already purchased, you may choose another stamp set of the same value!

Here is what I used today: 





Click below to see awesome inspiration by the DTs and again, don't forget to comment :)

26 comments:

Efrat said...

Cute stamp set and a great card design. I love shaker cards, they are so much fun.

Dee said...

The set makes a uniqe shaker card- beautiful!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is awesome!! Love!

Victoria H. said...

I just adore shaker cards and this one is super sweet!

Renae said...

Very cute shaker card!!!!

Iva said...

WOW! I love your shaker card!

Vicki said...

I love all your watercolored embellishments in the perfectly sweet shaker. Your coloring is beautiful and the card is stunning!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how you put the small pieces from the set inside the shaker.
the color is so pretty too.
The little girl is darling.
thanks for sharing.

Von Marie said...

Super cute!! I love shaker cards!!

Sharla said...

What a cute shaker! I love the accessory stamps as confetti!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet shaker card!
This set would make really C.U.T.E. little girl birthday cards.

Unknown said...

Be still my heart your shaker card is super adorable. I did my first shaker card this weekend- and let me tell you after see yours I need to go back and start again. Love this set and your card.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable as are you creations in Take Ten.
Wishes
Lynne

Mary-Anne V said...

Very fun shaker...love the colouring on the baker.

Unknown said...

What a great idea using the accessories in the shaker. Love it.

Katia said...

Your shaker card is my favorite on this hop, is so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

I love shaker cards and these new stamps and dies are adorable. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Unknown said...

such a delightful shaker card!

Lindarub said...

Love your shaker card.

Brandi R said...

Eeeeek! What a SUPER CUTE shaker! Love this ♥

Dawn T said...

Really sweet card Isha. Love the awesome amount of sequins in your shaker.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a fun shaker card!

Heather said...

I love shakers and this one is adorable!! Love that you added some of the accent images to the shaker element.

Majtolina said...

Shaker cards are my favourite, you made this one sooo good :)

LauraJane:) said...

SOOoo Pretty in Pink:)

Sue D said...

How fun as a shaker!