Monday, November 23, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone!
It's Monday and that calls for more inspiration on the Waffle Flower Challenge Blog. This month we challenge you to use "Masking Technique" in your creations. There are so many ways to use this technique....looking forward to see your creations. We have some Gorgeous creations by some of the talented ladies and we still have time so, hope you will join us.


For my card, I used 2 ways to mask. I used "Stocking and Willy and Friends"stamp sets. I masked the tiny garland dots using liquid mask and I masked the gifts and stocking using post-it note. Masking is fun and I enjoy it a lot too. So for my card I stamped and embossed the sentiment first, then stamped the garland. I then masked the tiny dots. Once the masking fluid was dry I stamped the fir leaves using Kaleidacolor ink..
Then I stamped the stoking, masked it using post-it. Stamped the blue gift, used mask, stamped the 2nd. gift. I colored in my images using Copic markers.


 We also have a photo and sketch to inspire you further. The hanging leaves were the inspiration of my hanging sentiment :)


I used  stamp set for my card. I used the colors from the inspiration photo below:


Challenge ends on the 25th of each month. You can link up your creations and will find all the information along with the prize details HERE.

Supplies:

5 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the RED stocking!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Dawn T said...

super cute

Shona Chambers said...

Stunning card Isha!! Love that glossy stocking and the use of the pine needle stamp around the top is gorgeous. Will definitely inspire many people!!

Shelly said...

SUPER cute, Isha!! Love!