Sunday, July 24, 2011

Enjoy the Summer...

YAY!! 2nd. card for today. Unfortunately we are having a rainy spell but it is suppose to get better by Thursday. Anyhow, I enjoyed coloring this lovely stamp from penny Black and felt as if these mice are surely enjoying the Summer hiding and playing around with the watering can...lol. I am entering this card for the challenge at Penny Black blog summer, Penny Black all sorts as this scene is in the flower garden. Since it is a CAS card with a twist, its just perfect for the challenge at Yvonne's blog by her guest Lynnda. I love CAS and cant stop...lol.

I made this card using Acetate and it was quite an task to capture the lovely Paisley bg stamp, stamped with white onto the Acetate. I colored the focal image with Copics.

 I hope you enjoy this creation as much as I had fun coloring it. TFL

12 comments:

yyam said...

Oh wow! This is lovely Isha! Love the cute image and the acetate! :)

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful. Love the way you have coloured this. Perfect depth and definition

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wowsers, this is a fantastic card Isha, love everything about it!

Many thanks for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts.

Hugs
Maarit

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous! I love the effect of the stamp on the acetate and your colouring is amazing! Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts.
Clare x

Tee said...

Simply stunning coloring...I so wish to learn how to color such images..I have a stack of magnolia images but I so suck at coloring!!
Super sweet card!!
p.s. saw the pic of you and Agata over at Flickr..such a cute pic!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, Isha, your colouring blows me away! It's gorgeous. I love that paisley background on acetate.

Lynnda said...

WOW WOW ..you heard me shout!! THis is so beautiful the colors just gorgeous Isha... Thanks for playing along with me... hugs...xoxo

Louise said...

Wow beautiful card love the vibrance of the colours,thanks for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this week.
Louise xx

Andrea said...

This is just stunningly coloured, and the paisley is gorgeous on the acetate!

Agata said...

What a beauty!!! This coloring is amazingü

Mervi said...

Gorgeous colouring!
Fantastic card, stunning work!

Thanks for sharing with us at
Penny Black @ Allsorts, good luck and welcome again;-))m

Jay Gee said...

Isha the colouring on this card is amazing! I love the Acetate too - I have not made one of these before, but this is fantastic :)