Monday, July 18, 2011

Sweet CAS-ual Friday

Here I am, after a wonderful weekend. Why was it wonderful, you may think?? Well on Saturday I got a chance to meet my sweet friend Agata, whome I met thru Hero Arts flickr group. Even thou we both are in Switzerland, we are 2 and half hours long drive away. Wish we were living near by. It was like we knew each other for a long time and her kids are super cute. I will post our pics. later.

Now talking about sweet...I had this idea in that tiny creative part of my brain...lol, since last week but got the time to play with my stamps today. Love the outcome. I made this card for 2 of my favorite challenges:
CAS-ual FridayCreate a Clean And Simple project using a sweet or a treat

Wee Memories: To create a CAS card

 Since I love creating CAS cards, it was fun to create this card using the stamps from 2 sets. I created my candies in a out of the box way...chk. for yourself here:
Here is the card:

I am also submitting this card at Simon says, since the theme is Anything goes.
I hope you like my creation as much as I enjoyed creating it. I want to thank my friends for leaving their sweet comments to brighten my day:))
Lastly, I want to thank Kelly from Lawn Fawn to feature my card for their Fawny Flickr Friday.

15 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is unbelievably clever and oh so cute! Great spots of color! And, thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays too!

yyam said...

Awww....such a sweet yummy card! Love the happy colors!:)

How cool to meet an online friend in person!!!:)

Piali said...

Fantastic idea!!!!
Check my blog , you won a candy...http://touchofcreation.blogspot.com/2011/07/winners.html

Barb said...

This is adorable, Isha! So clever putting together those two little stamps to create the candy. Can't wait to see the pictures of your visit with Agata! How nice that the two of you could meet!

Lisa Lara said...

Soooooooooooo cute!

Tee said...

You so think outside the box...truly awesome!! love those cute candies taht you created!!
congrats on being featured on the lawn fawn blog!! loved that card too!!!
Do post some pics..looking forward to them!

Dawn T said...

woo hoo Isha. What a cool card. Love the way you improvised. great chatting last night...

Heather said...

Whar a wonderful card, such lovely colours and a such sweet and sentiment.

Thank you so much for joining at the Sinon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Virginia L. said...

What a FUN card, Isha!! Love the colorful candy! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Agata said...

Yay! That's creative!!! And what a great meeting that was!

Deborah Frings said...

Now that's really brilliant - I would never have thought of that. I do like these sweeties, great sentiment too!

Hilde Loch said...

Hi isha :-))
Love your Card!!!!!! Great Job!!!
Hugs
Hilde
Ps: Yes..... I am the Hilde you know :-)) .....LOL

Laura Davis said...

So cute, I love your bright colors. :)
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
hugs
Laura

Karuna said...

happened to blog hop and glad to find ur blog!! really nice stuff and truly out of the box :)

Love
Karuna
www.craftingqueen.in

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a sweet card, Isha! And such creative thinking. Thank you for playing with us at Wee Memories. :)