Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Smile-Laugh-Enjoy

Its been raining again...so to cheer my mood up, I made this card using bright and cheerful colors...and above all love this sentiment. Now this card really makes me smile..Hmmmm!!! Why? Cos my husband bought this small sheet of Rub-ons for me from his visit to US. He took 45 minutes from his busy office schedule to go to Michaels for me, unfortunately he's not a crafty person at all and got all confused with what I need as he couldn't find anything from my list...lol. So he bought couple of things on his own and said making a innocent face...I thought you will like it. I did not know what they were till I saw the challenge;) Oh!! and I do love it and am so happy with the result too.
So my CAS card for the challenge at my favorite CAS-ual Friday, which I am just in time for
Wee Memories challenge blog and for the challenge at Lovely n sweet Yvonne's blog with her guest Lynnda, I think I am not going to stop till the challenge is over:)



 My take on it
 The focal florals and the sentiment words are all Rub-on. To finish, I added a bit of green embroidery floss. I was quite tempted to use some blings but it's a CAS card...so less is more;)
I am also submitting it for the challenge at Simon Says Stamp And Show: Anything Goes

I hope you like my creation. TFL and leaving your love.
 

15 comments:

Patrice said...

It does make me smile! Visiting from CAS-ual Fridays...

Karen B. said...

I think your husband did a great job, my won't even step into Michaels! Love the clean and crisp designa nd the brigh colors. Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

yyam said...

Such a pretty card! Love the happy colors on those rub-ons! :)

Thanks for playing along with my guest Lynnda's challenge! :)

Lynnda said...

Love the colors here...Beautiful CAS card... Thanks for playing along with me...hugs..xoxo

Dawn T said...

this one jumped out at me when I was browsing over at Wee Memories. Just beautiful Isha.

Virginia L. said...

Utterly delightful and lovely, Isha!! I adore the lovely colors and the white space in this design! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!xo

Virginia L. said...

Aw... your hubby's sweet gesture makes me smile BIG!! It's the thoughts that count! Besides, he wants you to try new things and embrace new products!! Smart man ;)

Kryssi said...

Pretty and cheerful! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sarah said...

just so lovely - fantastic bright colours and a lovely design. Love it. Thank you so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Show challenge.
Sarah.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet card! Love the little flower garden!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Isha, and how sweet of your husband to choose something with such lovely colours for you! You know, the prize I sent you are also rub-ons. ;)

Anita Rex said...

So pretty Isha! Your hubby is sooo sweet! :> At least he tried! Next time he should ask for help!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How cool, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

alexandra s.m. said...

You excel in so many different ways Isha!
Love this C&S card!!

Have a wonderful day <3

stampingandstitching said...

This is so pretty, Isha! Love the design and the flowers are beautiful! Looks like your hubby did a great job shopping!