Thursday, July 14, 2011

Naughty...

Yup!!!Thats the title of my 2nd. layout I made for my younger daughter.I am really enjoying making these 12 by 12 pages.
Its my younger daughter, I think its also the 2nd. child...she is naughtier than my elder one...lol. When she was 3 months old, she use to enjoy pulling her sisters hairs and also showing her tounge. It was such a sweet time, we use to enjoy it so much.



 I am playing along with the challenge at Yvonne by her guest Lynnda. Since the theme is  anything goes at Simon says...I want to play along with them too as I am really impressed with the store's service and customer service. The colors are from EAD challenge blog.

Hope you like it. Thanks for leaving your love.

10 comments:

Lynnda said...

Its beautiful layout..the alphas just pop.... Cute photos too... Thanks for playing again... hugs...xoxo

yyam said...

Awww...such a sweet layout! Love the red against the white base...really eye-catching!You seem to be doing a swell job creating layouts Isha!!! Keep up the great work!

Thanks for playing alonf with my guest Lynnda's minimal challenge! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this layout, Isha! Your daughter is adorable and your handwriting is beautiful!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Really like your layouts Isha!

Agata said...

Look at you! Second layout in one week! With red - my favorite color that I have so much trouble using in scrapbooking. And how beautifully you used that stamp - I have it but not tried yet... Looking forward to tomorrow! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Terrific L.O Isha!
I'm so happy you have made the plunge and have met Agata!

Hugs from Chicago ~

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous layout.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Virginia L. said...

CUTE layout!! Love the precious photo of your darling daughter! The elements and details are delightful!

~amy~ said...

What a super darling layout...I love it! Thanks for playing with us at EAD Designs!

Joanna said...

Aww so adorable! Thanks for playing with us at EAD designs! Good luck!