Monday, July 11, 2011

Colour! Or is it Color?

Yes! This is the title of my post as I won a spot in this class here by Nic. She is wonderful and very talented. Go and check out her blog. I made these Tags as part of pre class. We had to make tags with the rainbow colors and here is what I came up with. I was inspired by the summer theme at the Weememories challenge.Since there is celebration of Stamp it at Moxie fab...I am submitting this one at their blog too.





I used lots of techniques and enjoyed making these. Hope you like them too.

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

These are excellent tags, your embellishments and stamp choices are perfect for each color.

Tee said...

Superb!! love this..you've inspired me to make some of my own!!!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous tags Isha. What a great idea to try out techniques

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks again for linking up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Agata said...

Those are all gorgeous!!!