Friday, August 5, 2011

It's the Little Things

Its so true...its the little things that makes all the difference. For example today I talked to my friend Dawn in New Zealand using Skype and it felt so great. I played with my younger daughter for just 15 minutes but she was so happy. I fed my neighbours cat for a week...it took only 10 minutes a day but my neighbour was so happy. We never realize those little things.....
So finally I could make my card in time for Lucy's lovely line challenge at Lily Pad Blog. Here is the sketch:
I love her sketches and  here again...I took a tiny leaf stamp and little ink on my Envelop BG stamp...kissed the stamp so it got just the little bit of ink..lol...and the result looks amazing...which I could not capture nicely cos its night and I dont have a light tent. Have a look and I hope you like it too. I am also submitting it for the Botanical challenge at Moxie Fab World cos This was how my Botany folders use to look in the University...all fine and delicate.
The close up shows the kissing effect more than the whole card. To finish some blings and Ribbon.

Supplies: Stamp (PTI, Hero Arts), Inks (Ranger distress inks, Hero Hues Chalk ink), Bling, Ribbon

Thanks for dropping by:)

8 comments:

Lin said...

I LOVE your take on the sketch, Isha, and I love your "words of wisdom" today, too - you are so right! Thanks so much for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!

Emily Leiphart said...

I agree, it's always about the littlest things. They ARE the big things. :) I love your card. Those kissed leaves are amazing!

Agata said...

Such a very cute card Isha! Here's to little things, they're so important!

Jay Gee said...

Great example of the kissing technique Isha and I like your take on the sketch. Here's to a happy weekend with lots of little things :)

stampingandstitching said...

Isha, what a great post! I agree, the little things can mean so much! Your card is gorgeous! Love the kissed leaves and your distressing and design are beautiful!

Virginia L. said...

So neat and unique!! Beautiful job you did, Isha!

Nancy K said...

Hi Isha, thanks for the uplifting message and the reminder that an act of kindness doesn't have to be grand to have an impact. Your card is lovely, the {kissing} adds so much to this fabulous design! So glad you played with us at Lily Pad Cards.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)