Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl

A friend of mine is going to have a baby in October and she doesnt want to know, weather its a girl or boy. I thought I will keep both the cards ready and since I just love girls...that was the first card I made:)
I made it all glittery as thats the challenge at CAS-ual friday blog. I used glue strips this time for the glitter. I also used SRM sticker sent to me by my friend Virginia. Thanks Virginia.

I went for the CAS card again but this one was a bit difficult to make. Fot the roof of the house, I used strips of glue tape without leaving any space between them and used 2 colors of glitter.I adhered the sticker on a glittery square and it gives wonderful effect, very pretty...but difficult to capture:)
Talking about glitter...thats the challenge at another blog I want to play at. Simply Scrappingcrafts
TFL.


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Super cute Isha. Love all the glitter

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done, Isha! Love your use of the glue dots and stickers!! Thanks SO much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Clare said...

OOOooo, the glitter looks so neat on here!! And I love that adorable little house! Your friend is sure to love it! :)