Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday

I am a happy happy girl...today I could make two cards and both turned out how I had imagined.I have been thinking of using more digi stamps, so finally I got the push from the challenge at Simply Scrappingcrafts blog. Added bonus is Tiffany's digi stamps as prize...love them. I also love playing with the color challenge (use no less then 4 colors) at Wee Memories
  I started my card on white base, made the sky and small hills using distress inks and masking technique. I then colored these cute images, colored them using copics. Now for the house windows I added some glossy accents and some white flock to the lamb...its a wonderful velvet texture. More visible in the closeup. I then adhered these 2 imgaes using 3d foam of different thickness. To finish stamped the sentiment and distressed the white strip. Tied some floss and a tiny bling to balance and bind everything together.


It look really cute to me. What do you guys think?? TFL

17 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE THIS! The mushroom house is adorable :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow amazing card with amazing coloring love it!!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee memories!!!

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute! What a great CAS design!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Super cute, Isha! Thank you for playing along with us at Wee Memories. :)

Dawn T said...

it really is the cutest card Isha. Thanks for joining us at SSC with your digi image.

Karen B. said...

I think this is just adorable, I absolutely love the way you've combined two of her images to make this super cute scene!

yyam said...

This is so adorable! Loving your technique on this one! :)

Tiffany said...

How delightful to see my digis made into such a precious card!! Thank you so much!!

Tee said...

I love mushroom houses and this is such a cute cute one!! I simply love it..the colors are so beautiful!! truly awesome!

alexandra s.m. said...

What an incredible scene and card Isha!
Your design and coloring are so impressive!
Bravo!!

Jay Gee said...

This is such an adorable card Isha and your colouring is wonderful :)

jintyoo7 said...

Amazing, Isha - such wonderful colouring :o)

Elizabeth Allan said...

I agree - very cute. The window looks wonderful with the Glossy Accents.

Clare said...

Aw, so adorable! Love that sweet little lamb, and that little bow is so CUTE! Coloring is fab!

dani.beckman said...

Love this lamb in front of the mushroom house! Totally cute!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh my goodness, this is the cutest! Such a delightful little scene, Isha!

Erum Tasneem said...

BEAUTIFUL and cute!!