Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Coloring on Kraft

I think, I am in coloring mood now, perhaps there are many many commitments till the 9th. and coloring kind of soothes me. I see so many challenges calling my name but no time..lol. Anyhow I am enjoying coloring.
I used the lovely Lily flower from Tiffany Doodles stamps. I love lilies, have plenty in my garden and their divine perfume feels kind of heavenly to me. Inspiration photo from Jay Gee's Nook selected the color palette to use these yellows, oranges and greens.The theme of anything goes at Simply Scrapping Crafts was another motivation....I am submitting this card for the challenge at The Young Crafters Unite Blog too.

 I could not take a very good photo but the close up is much better to give you an idea.

I printed the image on Kraft and colored using the pencil colors. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to have a look at my Guest DT project at TSB blog.
Thanks for dropping by.

9 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

such a beautiful flower, isha! gorgeous coloring:)

Jay Gee said...

Gorgeous colouring Isha, it really is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us again this month at Jay Gee's :)

Karen B. said...

This is a work of art!

Barb said...

I think I like it when you're in a coloring mood, Isha. . .this is gorgeous! You've colored that lily beautifully!

Dawn T said...

Stunning colouring Isha. It is just beautiful

Unknown said...

Wow! this is beautiful Isha, and I love the colouring. thanks for playing with us this month ... cheers Ange

Chari Moss said...

This is beautiful! You did an amazing coloring job. Thanks for joining us this month at YCU!

Marie said...

Such pretty coloring! Love the orange colors you've used =) Thank you so much for joining our first Young Crafters Unite challenge!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous shading on your flower!