Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Heartfelt Wishes

Yesterday was quite productive for me...Why is that??? Well the kids started school and there was tons of cleaning to do...not that I dont enjoy with my girls but I needed a break after giving full attention to them for last 5 weeks. Did I clean??? Oh no!!! I left all of it for today and just reached my crafting desk to play for my favorite challenge blog CAS-ual Friday. The challenge this week is Glitter and being a mom of two girls...I have developed kind of cute likeness towards it...lol.. I had these cards ready yesterday but couldnt take photo and was also finding it difficult to capture all the glittery effect. I chose the colors from Market Street challenge.



I kept my card totally CAS. Stamped the Starburst stamp using Distress ink spritzt with pearl water onto white card. For the center I used a large glue dot, put some glitter, stamped my sentiment. To finish added a layer of the matching cardstock. This card really looks so pretty in real...you have to take my word for it.
Supplies: Stamps (Hero Arts), Inks (Color box, Ranger distress ink), Glue Dot, Glitter, Perfect pearl
 Simply Scrappingcrafts Blog: Glitter
Wags'n Whiskars - Glitter
Mark's Finest Papers: Square 
Thanks for dropping by.

11 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Lovely CAS card, Isha!! The added glitter is fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Brenda said...

what a beautiful doily stamp! Great CAS card. thanks for playing along at MSS!

Dawn T said...

Such a beautiful card. Did you know this the first weeks challenge this month over at SSC (HERE) is all about glitter. You should enter all of these cards!

Winnie and Patty said...

What a great card! And a great take on this week's challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

Karen B. said...

Oh, spectacular, what a way to accent an already beautiful image! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow that is just stunning. What a beautiful color too! Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy's Friends challenge. It is a pleasure to visit and view your work. Hope you can play again with us next week.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a fabulous medallion, with sparkly center! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week. :)

DoBea A. said...

This is so pretty! Thank you for sharing you card with us in this month's Color Challenge!!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

This is fabulous, love the red on white, the size of the ruffly flower and the glittery center too! Thanks for joining us at Wags'n Whiskers, good luck and hope to see you again next time.
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Samantha Casey said...

Beautiful stamp, and what a nice clean card! Good luck with the Market Street Challenge!
-Sam

Clare said...

I DO take your word for - what a stunning card! Love that doily image, and the glitter inside! :)