Sunday, April 27, 2014

Thanks

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!It's time for a new challenge at Paper Smooches Sparks. And it's Designer Draft time.



 I like the sketch :)


I got some new pattern papers and wanted to use them, so my card for today has no stamps....can you believe??? I die cut the Duo frame from the pretty floral paper, stacked it twice onto white die-cut, so it looks like a chipboard. Then I cut the thanks using glitter paper and stacked it using 3 more die cut pieces. I did some watercolor wash for the part behind my word. In the end, just a bit of sewing and my card is ready:)



So, I hope now you have marked the challenge in your to do list!!

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by my talented teammates for more inspiration and leave them some love.

Savannah

Tomorrow, I have something very special to me on my blog...do come and have a look!!!

Supplies: 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is sooooooo fabulous, Isha! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your use of patterned papers! I LOVE that little strip on the side-- love the mix of color and patterns.... love the glitter and sequins! LOVE it all! YOU NAILED it <3

Lindsey said...

What an inspired interpretation of the sketch, Isha! Love the watercoloured elements.