Sunday, April 6, 2014

Thanks

Happy Sunday everyone!!!
For my Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko and CardMaker blog hop please click HERE

Today we have the new challenge at Paper Smooches SPARKS. This time it's an Anything goes challenge, that is easy, you can create what your heart desires as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps...lol


Here is what I have for you. I created a watercolor splash and then used some multi-color foil for the sentiment. The words in the Bold Buzzwords are big enough for such techniques. It looks really pretty in real life.



TBe sure to stop by my talented teammates for more inspiration and leave them some love.

Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store  

Supplies: Cardstock: (watercolor) Canson, (pink) DCWV; Stamps:  ( Bold Buzzwords, Fresh Snow) Paper Smooches; Dies: (stitched rectangle mat) Lil' Inker Design; Ink: (VersaMark) ; Embossing powder: (white) Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko; Twinkling H2O

8 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH! That's foil!?!?!? AMAZING! I LOVE it, Isha:) I Love the colors and the gems.... love the embossing and that Twinkling H2O!! I must try watercoloring ASAP! YOU ROCK! I hope you feel better <3

~amy~ said...

That foil looks amazing!

Shelly said...

Ooooh, this is AWESOME!!! Love!

Lindsey said...

The thanks in foil looks terrific on the watercolour background, Isha!

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!!!

DIYDesignStudio said...

love the techniques!

Con said...

I really like the shimmery background of your card! thanks, -con

Erin said...

I really love this! Great colors and I love the gold foil!!