Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bella Creationz Stamp Release

Hello everyone!!! today I have some fun creations for you using our new Stamp set "Oh Snap". Stacy did an awesome work on this set. I tried the stamps and they give a crisp and clean impression every time I stamped. Great quality for sure and very versatile with all those small stamps to go with the main image. This is how the stamp set looks and you can find it in our STORE. Check out the Timeless Twine Blog for wonderful Inspiration and details by my talented teamies :)


I created these 2 cards for you today!
For the first card, I created this pretty floral background using the flower stamp and my Memento Luxe inks. I then embossed the Polaroid onto Vellum using some black glitter embossing powder. This tag and the sequins are also my Bella Creationz. It was so easy to create a banner out of it.



For my 2nd. card, I just had to play with my watercolor. So I took out my twinkling H2O and created wash of colors in the center and then layered all the images. I also used the tiny bit of washi tape by Pink Fresh Studio....as it really compliments the colors of the background.


With the 2nd. card, I am playing along the challenge at Taheerah's Cure for Monday Blues.


Supplies: Stamp: (Oh Snap!) Bella Creationz; Inks: (Memento Luxe- Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Morocco; Versafine, VersaMark; VersaColor- Turquoise) IMAGINE Crafts/ Tsukineko; Twine: (Pumpkin Orange) Timeless Twine; Twinkling H2O

7 comments:

Iva said...

Great cards! They are both so pretty!

Jingle said...

These are SO cute!!! I particularly love the watercolor one!

Deepti said...

lovely cards!! that water color card is so breathtakingly amazing :) love it

Shelly said...

Both are such FUN cards!!! Love!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous cards Isha. I particularly like the watercolour one. It's so pretty

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHHHH Isha! I love both of these cards--- but that second one has me drooooooling! I LOVE your watercoloring (please tell me what you used for those neon colors! LOOOOOOOOVE!)!! LOVE your use of stamps and embossing! FAB! I also love your layered stamping for the first card! FAB all around:) YOU ROCK!

THANKS for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love-- you are the BESTEST:) HUGS <3

Taheerah said...

Those splashes of bold colour are just *amazing* Isha, and I love how you used the vellum Polaroid to incorporate the frame! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!