Saturday, April 26, 2014

Papertrey April Blog Hop

Hello Everyone, I know I know...it's been some time, and YES!!! I am still alive. It was too busy with kids and hubby having holidays and I had to work and help in the school this whole week. 
Anyhoo, I quickly created this card for the Papertrey April Blog Hop. I have been thinking about it and today my friend Piali told me that I HAVE to play. Thanks Piali!! So, here is my card inspired by the embroidery! Do you know, I also love embroidery and have done a lot of it and quite difficult too. I think, I will share my bed-cover with you one day!
April-Blog-Hop-Inspiration 

I just give a quick light watercolor wash for the background using Memento ink and some Shimmer Spritz. Stamped the flowers using the gorgeous Memento Luxe inks. I made the french knots for the center of my flowers.





Also, I have some happy happenings coming up on my blog soon :) So stay tuned!! Enjoy your weekend!!
Playing along at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Keep it Clean and Simple
CASology challenge blog: Garden



20 comments:

karen h said...

Love this card - great mix of stamps!

Sherrie M. said...

Beautiful! Love the background.

Julia Aston said...

what a great blue wash behind your pretty stampings!

Marcia Hill said...

SO beautiful! Love your background wash and the colors you used...just an all around pretty, pretty card! :0)

craftmates said...

Fabulous card!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE your Card such a BEAUTIFUL water Colored Design!! =)THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Awesome card. Love the background.

Dawn T said...

Saw this on FB and just thought it was delightful. Love the soft watercolour background.

~amy~ said...

So pretty...I love the wash of color!

Geri said...

This so SO sweet...Love it!!!

Torico said...

So beautiful!!

Lin said...

What a lovely design, Isha! That soft watercoloring in the background is so soothing. Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Lovely card, Isha!

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful, Isha! I love the subtle colour wash in the background, and the perfect French knots. Such a pretty card. :)

Alrik said...

Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

Joyce said...

This is so very pretty. I love the french knot flower centers. They add just that little extra something. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week.

Agata said...

Wow, this card is simply perfect!!

Rubycat said...

I LOVE this card - and I'd really like to find the stamp that you used for your flower/fireworks whatever that charming design is. Can you share the name and maker?

Rubycat said...

I suppose it would be polite to leave my email so you can answer my question about your wonderful card and the stamp you used - redhawthorne@gmail.com