Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy Birthday

As I wrote in my last post, here is my 2nd. card. I used the watercolor effect yet again and also my new found love of using Foil leaf :)
I first did the flower which is kind of fills in the gap for "A" and the background and then I stamped the Happy word and used the foil leaf


I love the effect of it, what do you think?

Playing along the challenges at Avery Elle: Watercolor
Stamplorations: I love to watercolor.

Challenge 4

Supplies: Stamps: Avery Elle(Petal and Stamps, Fill in the Blanks); Inks: Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko (Memento Dye ink - Rose Bud, Lilac posies, Tangelo, Dandelion, Teal Zeal, Pear Tart; Versafine Black)

10 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Another stunning card! I love the sparkle from the foil--beautiful! Thanks for joining the AE Challenge again!

Celeste Goff said...

Love how pretty this is! I have not tried watercolor effects but definitely need to!

Unknown said...

Very cool effect!

Lindsey said...

Again, that foil is so awesome! Love the soft stamping, too.

Deepti said...

This is incredible :) love how u replace the A with the floral cluster

maria f. said...

What's not to love, Isha? Love the foil. Love the replacment of the letter with the blooms. Love your watercolored blooms. Love all the white space. Thanks so much for sharing your beauties with us at STAMPlorations this month.

Diana Fisher said...

Your background is so pretty! Love the pop of gold, too. Thanks for playing along with Avery Elle!

Yana Smakula said...

this is so pretty! Love that embossed sentiment! Thank you for joining us at AE's challenge!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Wow!! This is so beautiful and fun! Love the awesome effect that the gold has on the subtle water coloring. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing with us again at the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so happy that you did!

shirley-bee said...

Ooh, this is beautiful, Isha! I love the contrast of that fabulous soft watercolouring and the foil leaf lettering. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!