Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Thinking of you!!!

Hello everyone! Today, I had quite a productive day as I could finish 2 cards. Actually I wanted to watercolor as it's so relaxing :) There are a few challenges, which really inspired me :)

So here is my first card, I created the background using wet on wet technique. I did the stamping twice to achieve this look. First wet on wet stamping and 2nd. time when my paper was a bit dry. Love the effect so much and this stamp by Avery Elle is just perfect :) I really love these building the image kind of stamps 



Playing along the challenges at Avery Elle: Watercolor
Simon Says Work it Wednesday: Spring...It's flowers everywhere around me and my roses already have buds :)
Stamplorations: I love to watercolor.
ABlogNamedHero: Background builder (I created my background with the inks)

Challenge 4


Supplies: Stamps: Avery Elle(Thanks A Bunch); Inks: Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko (Memento Dye ink - Rose Bud, Bamboo leaves, Pear Tart; Versafine Black)

10 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Absolutely stunning, Isha! Thanks for joining the AE Water Color Challenge!

sandie said...

this is stunning, what fabulous water colouring. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations x

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous Isha!

Lisa said...

This is AMAZING. Thank you so much for playing along with ABNH. You've made my day. :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning card! So pretty with the blurred water colored images! Thanks for joining in with STAMPlorations!

Lindsey said...

This is so gorgeous, Isha! I love that background and the beautiful flowers.

Lyndal said...

This looks FABULOUS Isha!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is so pretty, Isha! Love the effect that the wet on wet water coloring has. It's the perfect compliment to the second layer of stamping! Thanks so much for playing with us at the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so happy that you did!

Katie Gehring said...

Isha, this is so dreamy and just plain gorgeous! I love the colors and the florals are divine! Thanks so much for joining us for the AEI♥U Watercolor Challenge!!

Debra James said...

Wow love the watercolour look on you card. Thanks for playing along with STAMPlorations.