Thursday, April 17, 2014

Welcome Baby

Hello everyone!! I am at the timeless twine blog today with my creation. This time I am making a shaped card. I love this baby shoe cut file, I used my Cameo to cut it. I used this pattern paper, which I was hoarding for a really long time only because it's double sided and it has some pretty patterns. I love how the twine colors match perfectly and make this card look more pretty :)
Here is a peek for you.


Please leave me some love at their blog. I would appreciate it:)
Thanks

2 comments:

DebC said...

Super cute Isha! I love the shape and the way you tied the twine!
Deb

Unknown said...

This is the cutest my friend!!! love the color combo of twine that you used on this card!!! So fun and the way that you created this clever card!! loves-Scrappin Madge