Monday, April 28, 2014

Exciting News!!!

Hello Everyone!! As the title says, today is a very exciting day for me. Do you wonder why?? Well, I can't wait to share with you all as it's like another of my dreams came true....OK...OK...Here it comes :) I am guest designing at Hero Arts blog today!!! Still feels like a dream :)

Thank you Jennifer, Tami and Hero Arts for giving me this happiness and honor. I want to thank all my friends who helped me grow and kept me motivated. Now, I have to tell you Jennifer and Hero Arts have special place in my heart....Hmmm!!! cos they both are the start of my wonderful journey in the stamping World. About 3 years back, while surfing You Tube, I came across one of Jennifer's video and rest is history:) Now I know that she is not just super talented but also one of the sweetest person too.  My first stamps were 2 background stamps by Hero Arts and that is how I started. Lots have happened since then and I am so happy to be sharing this with you all today!!

I have 2 cards at the Hero Arts blog today, where I use one of the new stencil "Arrow Pattern (SA017)" in 2 ways. I kept almost the same colors, so you can see how a simple change in technique makes the difference. The full supply list and instruction on their blog and also step by step for one of the cards. 
Here is what I have created for the post today!!



9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay!!!!!!! Super Ginormous Congrats Isha!!! Your cards are wonderful...love all the colors...off to check out the Hero Arts blog!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congrats, Isha! Two really stunning cards. I love what you've done with these stamps and dies!

Agata said...

I just stumbled across your post in HA blog and was surprised! Happy for you, congrats! That's truly a dream come true! Tell me more about it! Your cards are lovely!

The Colour Press said...

Congratulations Isha. Always lovely seeing your cards although I don't make many cards myself. Look fwd to seeing ur work on hero arts blog.

Dawn T said...

congrats Isha. How very exciting to be guest over at Hero Arts. You've done two beautiful card.

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Congratulations Isha!! Both the cards are really beautiful!!
Hugs
Archana

Lindsey said...

Exciting news indeed! Congrats, Isha -- your two cards are absolutely gorgeous!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Hey Isha, what great news!
Have fun and rock HA! :-)
You made wonderful cards, nice techniques!

Deepti said...

Congratulations once again, the cards u created are truly an inspiration :)