Friday, October 3, 2014

A layout to share...

Hello friends of the blogland!! Happy WCMD! I know I should have made a card but no time to create today, so I am sharing a layout I finished last night.
I finally finished a layout I was thinking about for some time now. I have lots of photos of my kids and my younger daughter wants me to make an album for her, actually both my daughters want me to make albums for them and gift them once they leave home....COOL idea :) they would remember me then...lol
So, I used a couple of photos from our Italy trip during the Summer break. I picked up some words and just cut them on my Cameo using various fonts. I used some Amy tangerine pattern papers and some from my stash. Misted some Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko Memento Luxe inks mixed with Shimmer spritz Sparkle.




What do you think of this? I plan to make more layouts in the future.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! You should do more.

Shelly said...

Isha, this is awesome!!! Love the layout and what fun pics! Happy WCMD!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous LO Isha. Happy WCMD to you.

Celeste Goff said...

What a great layout Isha! I love all of the great sentiments you die cut! And your daughters are going to love this wonderful trip down memory lane!