Saturday, October 11, 2014

Let's Celebrate Gift Bag

Hello Everyone,Today, I am at the Lawnscaping Challenge blog. I created a bag perfect for goddies, small gifts etc. I used sunrise colors to create the background sky, for which I used memento dye inks. Since it's quite festive and fun, I used the seal and let her enjoy and have fun with the ball. Oh!!! I used the snowflake from the same set "Critters in the Snow" to create my ball design.
At the back, I used a tag with a let's celebrate sentiment. The tag is from Tag, you're it die set and the sentiment from 4th. of July stamp set.
The inks are all by Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko
Since I used the snowflake to create a ball design, I am submitting it for the current challenge at ablognamedhero Challenge - stretch your stamps:)
The color inspiration is by Moxie Fab World WCMD 2014 challenge.


Front


Back

Supplies coming soon.

1 comment:

Jean Bullock said...

Isha, these are darling! Well done.