Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Merry and Bright

Hello Everyone!!! Today, I am sharing a fun card I made using Crafter's Companion Bebunni Christmas stamps. It was fun creating with this cute image and coloring it was also a lot of fun. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color. The inks I used are by Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko.




My US readers can look for the supplies at Crafter's Companion US and my European readers can check out the Crafter's Companion UK site.

Image: Poinsettia
Markers: DR2, DR3, DR6, CR10, CT1, CT4, JG2, JG7, IB1, FS6, FS8, BG1, BG2, BG3, BG5
Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko: Memento dye ink (Love letter); Shimmer Spritz Sparkle
DCWV Glitter paper
Crafter's Companion Kraft cardstock


4 comments:

Shelly said...

ADORABLE!!!

Dawn T said...

such a cute Card Isha. Beautifully coloured,

Lisa Lara said...

So adorable and gorgeous Isha.

Celeste Goff said...

This card is just too precious Isha!