Thursday, October 9, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Hello everyone! Today was a nice and warm weather here. Kids are having Autumn break and hubby also too a couple of days leave. So we were out most of the day....here I am now, sharing a card I created using this cute image by Rachelle Ann Miller from Crafter's Companion. The inks are by Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko



Since the theme at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge is Watercolor, I am submitting my card for the challenge.
I am also submitting it to the Virginia's View challenge as it asks for a CAS card. I gave all the depth and dimension to this card using watercolors! Do check out her challenges as I always love what she comes up with.



My US readers can look for the supplies at Crafter's Companion US and my European readers can check out the Crafter's Companion UK site.

Image: Crafter's Companion: Sorry I Forgot, Cheeky Monkey (Racheelle Anne Miller)

Ink: Imagine/ Crafts/ TsukinekoVersafine Onyx Black; Shimmer Spritz Sparkle
Watercolor
Hemp Twine

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is so cute! Great watercolouring.

Shelly said...

Too cute, Isha!!! Love it!

Deepti said...

Superb Water coloring !!

Petti said...

Great colouring! Very cute!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Isha, your watercolouring of this adorable image is beautiful!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heaather xx

Virginia L. said...

You aced BOTH challenges, Isha! What a stunning creation! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Watercolor” Challenge! (And Virginia's View, too!)

jenn shurkus said...

isha!!!! i love this!!! are you a watercolor artist? because it looks like it :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!!