Friday, October 10, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello and welcome everyone! This week the AIR's at IMAGINECrafts/ Tsukineko are showcasing products by Memory Box.


I really enjoyed creating with products from both the companies.



Here is what I created:

You can check the tutorial and supplies of the first card HERE.

Do you know, where I got my inspiration from? It's WCMD 2014 challenge at Moxie Fab World. Teri has an awesome inspiration photo. I love the geometrical shape and color blocks :)





For my 2nd. card I used the die I got and created a shaker card. I used the pearl black cardstock by Crafter's Companion, which looks pretty IRL.




Hope you enjoyed these cards. Do let me know if you would like a video tutorial for this one.


8 comments:

Marlene Bonetti said...

Hi Isha! Love your cards and will try the technique. Have a nice weekend

Petti said...

Amazing backgrounds!

Deepti said...

I love the dreamy sky :) simply fabulous !

Blue Rose said...

Isha,
Great cards. Love Vertigo sheets. Great job on the shaker card.

Lindsey said...

So very modern and cool! Especially love the geometric trees.

Lisa Lara said...

I love all that color Isha. Those trees are wonderful.

Unknown said...

Isha, I love how you used Vertigo for the background sky on the tree card. And I love all the bright colors on the triangle trees!

Dawn T said...

fabulous cards Isha. Very effective use of the geometrics on your first one.