Thursday, October 30, 2014

Just for You!

Hello everyone! Today, I am here to share a card with you featuring Crafter's Companion one of the new stamps. I really adore these cute critters.I colored in the image using Spectrum Noir color pencils and then did a slight watercolor sky. Love this effect. Actually, I wanted to use only watercolors on this image but somehow my printer ink reacted with water.




My US readers can look for the supplies at Crafter's Companion US and my European readers can check out the Crafter's Companion UK site.

Supplies
Stamp: Moonbeam Meadow Everyday - True Love
SN Pencil colors:063, 064, 075, 089, 091, 095, 117, 015, 022, 024, 033, 039, 056, 058, 061
Memento dye ink: Summer sky

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Isha, this is gorgeous!!! Love the layers and your coloring!

Dawn T said...

Adorable Isha. Gorgeous card.

Deepti said...

Fabulous coloring :)