Monday, October 6, 2014

Thank You!


Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had fun and did lots of crafting during the WCMD weekend :) It's time to share another card, I made.

We have a new challenge up at Lawnscaping challenge blog and this time the theme is "Patterned Paper". 




 Allright, so I went a bit out of the box for this one :) I had the cute Snow Day, Hello Baby and Thank You Tags stamp sets on my desk. I used the outline tree stamp to create a floral bouquet :) For the leaves I used the tiny twig from Thank you tags and the flowers are from Hello Baby :) 
I stamped the bunny, bouquet paper using Hello Sunshine patterned paper. Now for the sentiment, I just cut the tag from the mat layer and then layered it with some black colored banners.
I used the Memento Luxe inks by Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko. I did some watercolor using my Caran d'Ache Neocolor2!
Really love how this card looks :)
I used the sketch from the Moxie Fab World WCMD challenge. Love it. I created the top arrow onto
the side by layering my die-cut to write my sentiment.




Even though this card has 2 layers, I kept it CAS as Virginia's View challenge asks for CAS cards. Love the themes she comes up with:)
Since I use stamps in an unexpected way (turning the pine tree as my bouquet), it's perfect for Kelly's challenge at Winnie and Walter WCMD contest  and ablognamedhero Challenge - stretch your stamps:)


WCMDblogbanner2014

For my reader's from Switzerland, you can buy all the new Lawn Fawn and other stamps, Memento Luxe inks and lots more HERE at Scraphouse shop.

Supplies:
Watercolor paper; Patterned Paper: (Hello Sunshine) Lawn Fawn; Stamp: (Hello Baby, Thank You Tags, Snow Day) Lawn Fawn; Die: (Stitched Journaling Card dies) Lawn Fawn;  Ink: (Versafine smokey grey, Memento dye ink - love letter, Morocco, Lilac Poisies, VersaMark), Embossing Powder(white) IMAGINE Crafts/ Tsukineko

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super fun Isha!

Piali said...

Super cute card,Isha!!!

Deepti said...

Awwww this is so cute :)

Kelly Griglione said...

What a great idea, Isha! I love that you used the outline tree stamp to make your own bouquet holder ... it's just perfect for that! And the fact that it's oversized makes it so much more charming than if it was proportional to the bunny. Just adorable!

Lindsey said...

This is adorable, Isha! What a great idea to make the bouquet from the pine tree.

Dawn T said...

super cute Isha.

Shelly said...

Too cute, Isha! Love!

Marcie Sharp said...

So adorable! Love it Isha!

Anonymous said...

So lovely, Isha!
Technical issues with Mr. Linky! We got it fixed. I've added your link.

Virginia L. said...

Too cute for words, Isha! I love love your water-coloring and the little "bouquet"! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!