Monday, October 20, 2014

Boo!

Hello and Happy Monday friends!

It's time for a new challenge over at Lawnscaping Challenge blog. There is a great theme/ color choice for you to play along. I am pretty sure you are gonna love either of these.


For my card, I chose the Halloween theme. I really enjoyed  making a witch out of the skunk :) Love how this card came along. I created the watercolor background using memento dye inks and colored my images using Spectrum Noir Markers.





Do drop by the Lawnscaping challenge blog to check out what the creative team has come up with and join us. I will be back in a while with another post soon.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

So cute, Isha! Love your amazing background!

Lisa Lara said...

This could not be any cuter Isha.

Samantha Mann said...

Oh gosh! This is so adorble!! I've never seen a happier, more cheerful or awesome Halloween card!! That background is so lovely!! And the little skunk with the witches hat is so adorable!