Monday, April 18, 2016

Celebrate

Hello and Happy Monday everyone! Today I am sharing a card using the lovely inspiration photo challenge at Waffle Flower Crafts

I got inspired by the colors in the photo. The green of the umbrella turned into the embossed vellum balloons, The flowers inspired me to use this pretty lacy Flower die.


Here is my card. I used Celebrate Stamp SetCelebrate Word Die and Lacy Flowers Die. These pretty patterned papers are from Pink Fresh Studio.




Challenge ends on the 25th of each month. You can link up your creations and will find all the information along with the prize details HERE.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

This is AWESOME, Isha!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Isha! Love the stitching in the center of the die cut sentiment and the pretty and glittery embossing you did on the elements!

Dawn T said...

so beautiful Isha. The pretty vellum balloons are fabulous.

LauraJane:) said...

So festive!! Just like Spring:)