Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Mixed Media Fun

Hello Everyone! Yes, it's been sometime that I didn't post on the blog. We had spring break, hubby took surprise break too and we weren't home most of the time. It was the worst weather in April but we managed to find something or the other to do :)

So the schools re-opened and I hope to be back to routine. First I have a mixed media home decor to share with you, which I made for the Taylored Expressions Blog HERE. My daughters love owls and this was a nice surprise for my elder one. She loves it and it now is on her wall :)

I used lots of products by ImagineCrafts, Heidi Swapp, Tim Holtz along with this cute Owlie by Taylored Expression. You can check lots of photos on the BLOG.


I will be back with more projects soon!!



3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Isha, this is beyond fabulous! I know you're daughter loves it!

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous canvas Isha - looks like al to of work wen into it :-)

kittykat3308 said...

Beautiful canvas. You are very talented

Kathleen