Friday, June 24, 2011

Critter For You

YAY!!! Friday is already here. This week went by so fast that now I am thinking actually its good that time flies..lol. 1 more school week and then my kids will have summer break. Today I want to share this Penny Black critter card ( cute, love them), which I made for the challenge at Penny Black Saturday ( use Critters).
I made this folded card because the challenge at Penny Black blog is Triangle and this fold has 2 triangles at the front.


 I decorated the inside of this card as well and I like it very much. Hope you like it. Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous cute card Isha :-) . Thanks for joining in the PBSC third birthday challenge and good luck!
Pauline x

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the shape!
Thanks for joining in our birthday challenge at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - good luck!
Helen x

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet isha.....thanks for joining in the birthday blog hop fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Barb said...

What a fun, adorable card, Isha! So creative!

Dawn T said...

Adorable card Isha. Love how you did such a cute triangle card too.