Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sew Lovely

2nd. post for today, well cos I wanted to play with my new stamps from Lawn Fawn and some Basic grey pp (from my win at Hero Arts). I used the sketch from the Lawnscaping Challenge blog. Love the challenges there and they have wonderful DT cards too.
 I have been thinking about Lawn Fawn stamps for a while and love their cute style. Finally got my hands on it. I really like the way this card came up, just how I had imagined.
I never hardly use pattern paper so this itself was a challenge for me. What do ya'll think???

13 comments:

Tracey said...

FABULOUS!!! LOVE this pretty card !!!

Jill said...

This is sew pretty!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Isha. Love that mannequin stamp.

Laurel Beard said...

Very pretty and elegant. Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!

Karen B. said...

You did a spectacular job of using patterned paper and made the dress super elegant!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty! Love the dress form and patterned paper!

Monika Reeck said...

lovely and so elegant Isha....nice paper and nice ribbon(is it ribbon..) really adorable Isha...how are u dear..miss you...can we chat some day :)

yyam said...

This is so pretty! You've been busy gal! :)

Marie said...

Such a beautiful card =) TFS!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Wow, this is so pretty. I love the floral pattern!

Christiana said...

This is gorgeous! I love that paper with this image. Great job on the sketch, too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is so pretty. I love the pattern paper and your coloring! I'm so glad you joined the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous card, Isha! I love your colouring and use of pps! The lace ruffle is such a pretty touch!