Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Doodling...

I made this card for the challenge at Copic Creations. The theme is doodling...that's the title of my post too:))
I love to doodle, actually I keep scribbling all the time.
For my card I used a small flower stamp from the Mimi in Paris stamp set from penny Black. Masked and stamped them in a row. Colored with copics. For the center used flower soft...love the texture and the Flower petals have glossy accents. Now you would ask, where is the doodling??? Alrighty I made the stem and the leaves with Multiliner and colored in the leaves with copics. I made the tiny butterflies directly with copic.Finally some doodling around the edge of the card.

 Hope the closeup shows all the textures.
Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet card, isha!

Barb said...

Wonderful card, Isha! Beautifully done!

Dawn T said...

lovely card Isha. Love your doodling

RoseC said...

Isha, your doodled stems, leaves, butterflies and border are stunning! So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Karen B. said...

This is really cute, love all the colors and your butterflies are just fantastic!