Friday, June 17, 2011

Rainbow Block

Hi ya friends. Yay its friday, I am so happy because I could finish my card today as I wont be getting time over the weekend. We have our yearly International festival from our City. So I would be busy cooking...its so much fun.I made this card which I was thinking about as I love this Rainbow colored  inspiring photo from Moxie fab Tuesday trigger. Also the new color Block challenge at CAS-ual friday this week.


Here is my Graphic CAS card (Today it felt like I was back at work...lol), using colors from the Trigger photo and blocks from CFC#7.
I cut some plain and DP using my Fiskars punch. Arranged the colors and glued on my center kraft panel. Used some white embossing powder for the sentiment. Used some distress ink on the edges and adhered the center panel onto the card with 3D foam. To finish a touch of twine and blings for the special touch and effect. TFL.

20 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Very fun card! Great take on the trigger. Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Julie said...

Really cute! Love the bold colors against the kraft.

Dawn T said...

great card Isha.. love the way you tied your string... very clever.

Virginia L. said...

Great take on the two challenge! I love the colors block and you used it so beautifully!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sanda said...

Oh i just LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!!1

Jenny said...

Wow a great idea to use borders of colour, love the break in the pattern for the sentiment :)
Jenny x

Karen B. said...

What a great design! I love that you've added some "edging" to your color blocking. Thank you for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jay Gee said...

Great take on both challenges Isha! Such a fun, cheerful card :)

Ash said...

Loved the simple approach which is very appealing.... :)

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is amazing, Isha! I wouldn't be surprised if you won one or both of those challenges!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the twine bow {cute!} and the pop of white in the sentiment. Super sweet :)

Jill said...

This is sooooo cute! Love the bright colors and the twine is so awesome! Just got your comment on my blog about the markers- email me and I'll let you in on a little secret, my friend! jillianfoster82 at hotmail dot com. HUGS!

Alice said...

so simple and fun! wonderful take on the trigger!

Alberta said...

Lovely! Kraft is such a great backdrop for vibrant colors.

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow what a darling card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

yyam said...

Just brilliant! Love the bold bright colors on kraft! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the edged color strips against the kraft, it looks stunning :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jaclyn Miller said...

What a wonderful way to use your punch - love those polka dots. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous! That is one of my favorite punches. It was awesome to see your very creative, yet still clean and simple take on the prompt!