Saturday, June 25, 2011

Papertrey June Blog Hop Challenge

Its 25th. June and that means time for
The challenge is a photo inspiration:

Its such an inspiring photo that creating a card was quite easy and I really enjoyed a lot. I am taking part in the hop for the second time (love it). Here is what I came up with:

 Love this new GRUNGE ME set. I did some tone on tone effect using versamark ink on the brown cardstock, which looks subtle and nice. May be its bit clear in the closeup photo. Please click on it for a larger photo. Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very, very pretty effect that you have used on your lovely card!

Marge said...

Pretty card & that is a great set (one of many I don't yet have)!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty...and wispy!!!

Suzanne said...

Isha, love your colors and how you used the splatter all over as your background.

Ravengirl said...

Looks great! I really enjoy the kind of abstract images in that set!

Jay Gee said...

Fun take on the photo Isha, great card :)

Jen Adcock said...

Gosh, I love how you managed to get Grunge Me to look so ungrungy and quite gorgeous. Nice one!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Isha. Love the grunge look.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the artsy feel to this one.