Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stamp your Hero heART away....

I wanted to play with my sweet friend Virginia's fun inspired by challenge and I really love when I am able to submit in time. I admire her creative thinking and have learnt so much from her over the past few months. For my card I was inspired by her Card HERE, I like the bold and bright colors she used on the flower. I am submitting this for the Wee Memories challenge too.




I used the Envelop Background stamp for the background. Used distress inks to color the flower and some flower soft in the center of it. Thanks Virginia for inspiring me and helping me out in so many ways.

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Aw..Thanks , Isha! I am honored to inspired you in any small way. This card is certainly bold and beautiful! I love how you did the center for the flower! Beautiful job you did! Thanks so much for entering Stamp Your Hero HeART Out challenge!

Dawn T said...

isn't this beautiful Isha. So bold.

Tee said...

Oh la la!!! this is awesome!! This is one flower stamp that I started lusting after seeing Virginia create awesome vellum flowers with!! this is one I really need to find!!

Kary said...

Lovely card!! Beautiful colours, love it!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous card, Isha! Love the colors. Thank you for playing with us at Wee Memories! :)